Nevsail Watersports & Adventures
Safety at Nevsail
Your safety is our number one priority at Nevsail:
- No craft is taken out on the water, without adequate safety checks.
- We assure you the highest safety standards, low teaching ratios and excellent standards of tuition.
- Our instructors are fully qualified which guarantees you the highest standard of tuition and safety.
- Buoyancy aids are provided and must be worn when participating on the water.
- Safety is on hand to provide help if needed.
- Equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
- We have Public Liability Insurance cover.
- In the interest of safety, we may cancel and/or reschedule a session due to weather/ sea conditions.
- Our safety procedures and risk assessments are constantly monitored to minimize the risks involved in adventure activities.
We want you leaving Nevsail Outdoor Activity Centre on a high, having learned new skills and fully enjoyed your outdoor adventure outing or session in a very safe, fun and controlled manner.
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE RECEIVED OUR COVID SAFETY CHARTER AND WE ARE FULLY EMPLOYING COVID 19 SAFETY MEASURES IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
Your health is our top priority & we have put special measures in place to keep our employees & customers safe.
- Smaller Groups – We will have less people with us.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces between sessions.
- Changing Areas – may be closed off.
- Social Distancing – Staying at a safe 2 meter distance.
- Bring hand sanitiser – One per household.
- Bring your own wetsuits – We will be giving you bouyancy aids and helmets but we will not be providing wetsuits. You can attend wearing shorts, a swim suit and a windbreaker jacket or alternatively, we can rent a wetsuit for €5 pp.
Book Your Adventure Today