Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions at Nevsail Watersports & Adventures
Our Terms & Conditions
This web site is governed by the following terms and conditions and your use of our Nevsail Watersports and Adventures website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
Our Terms and Conditions may change and Nevsail reserves the right to update and/or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
For this reason, we encourage you to review our terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions:
- A Booking form & part or full payment may be required to confirm bookings.
- Payment can be made by credit card, pay pal, stripe, cash or cheque.
- A deposit may be needed to fully hold a date/time and this forms part of the payment for the booking and this is non refundable.
- Some Payments are refundable when cancelled with more than 48 hours notice.
- Reply contact must be made with us to be considered canceled
- Full payment is non refundable when canceled with 48 hours, or less, notice.
- All bookings go ahead, unless we deem it unsafe, in which case you are entitled to a full refund.
- Gift vouchers/competitions are non refundable
- Credit card and/or booking fees may apply & is non refundable
- We reserve the right to not operate or take a booking in certain instances such as poor weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. In these instances, we can reschedule or offer a refund.
It is recognized that our activities are activities with a danger of personal injury or death.
Participants doing these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.
Note: Please inform us of each participants suitability to participate, declaring their fitness, existing injuries and/or any medical conditions.
Participants should be physically fit, water confident and it is essential that you inform us of any issues, disabilities or medications which might interfere with you partaking in such activities.
Anyone under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult and anyone under the age of 18 years needs to be signed in by an adult.
No claims shall be made against Nevsail Watersports in respect to injury or loss arising there from.
You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this web site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our web site, and that Nevsail shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this web site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Nevsail Watersports and Rock Climbing harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including fees, arising from or related to your use of the web site.
Links To Sites And Services:
At times, we provide links our customers may be interested in. Nevsail is not responsible for these sites or their content. If you choose to explore these sites and services, we suggest that you carefully review their individual Privacy Policies.
We agree to comply with a customer’s requests to not share their information with other companies or to contact them for marketing purposes by postal mail, telephone, or email.
Book Your Adventure Today